Baba’s Kitchen opened it’s first restaurant on Sept. 2, 2011, in the famous Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area located in Saigon’s District 1. The aim of Baba’s was to provide Vietnam with authentic Indian cuisine. From it’s grand opening, Baba’s has continued to earn the praise of customers.
Since 2015, TripAdvisor has awarded Baba’s Kitchen the Certificate of Excellence. Customers both from Vietnam and around the World always remained satisfied at the high quality of cuisine Baba’s provides.
Baba’s Kitchen is proud to be Saigon’s favorite Indian restaurant, and we are ready to make your meal or catered event a success. In addition to our highly regarded food and service—TripAdvisor ranks Baba’s as one of the top restaurants in Saigon—we also wish to note:
- excellent location in the heart of district one;
- extensive experience hosting and catering meals, parties, and banquets;
- variety of Indian menu offerings, including mild, vegetarian, and halal for our Muslim guests;
- set menus with price points for every budget;
- seating for 144 guests;
- daily and weekend specials;
- buffet pricing available on request;
- halal certified;
Baba’s understand that the satisfaction of our customers depends on our performance, and we are committed to exceeding all expectations. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, I am certain that we can make all of you happy.
I look forward to working with you,
Robin Deepu – Owner of Baba’s Kitchen